International digital marketing strategies
A good website is your corporate brochure and prospects will usually go straight to it to check you out. The website needs not be loaded with information, but be cleanly laid out with interesting graphics.
Use customer endorsements wherever possible and photographs to show your products or services being used.
A well-constructed and easy-to-navigate website provides great opportunities for exporters.
Maintaining an up-to-date website allows you to:
- Reach overseas customers in cost-effective ways
- Project the impression of a professional organisation of substance
- Convey that your business is ‘modern’ and uses new technology
- Avoid problems with time differences by having 24-hour contact
- Introduce and promote new products
- Demonstrate products using technical data
- Sell products direct to customers