Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, the boldness and commitment to see it through.
The legal and financial aspects of running a business can appear daunting. Fortunately, you don’t need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, as we can help! We will help you transform your business idea into reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
If you would like help in starting up your business or require our help to export, then please contact us today.